QUARANTINE-FREE FLIGHTS TO SINGAPORE
Air France offers VTL (Vaccinated Travel Lane) flights for vaccinated passengers to travel from Paris to Singapore without quarantine.
OUR VTL FLIGHTS
Flights AF256 departing from Paris-Charles de Gaulle are scheduled* as follows:
- Fridays and Sundays from November 1 to 14, 2021, included
- Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays from November 16 to March 26, 2022, included
*Please note that this schedule is subject to change.
VTL FLIGHT CONDITIONS
To travel on a VTL flight, you must:
Have been vaccinated against Covid-19 by a Singapore-approved vaccine at least 14 days before your arrival to Singapore. If you are a resident of the European Union, United Kingdom, or Singapore, and have received a single dose of the vaccine after testing positive for Covid-19, you are considered fully vaccinated,
- Provide an English-language vaccination certificate, in digital or paper format, issued by the authorities of the country participating in the VTL program. You must provide a proof of recovery, such as the EU digital Covid certificate, if you have tested positive for Covid-19 and have received a single dose of the vaccine,
- Have spent the 14 days prior to your planned travel in a VTL participating country or Singapore,
- Apply for a VTP (Vaccinated Travel Pass) 30 to 7 days before your departure if your stay in Singapore is short-term or if you have another valid long-term pass. The VTP is free of charge and grants you entry to Singapore on a scheduled date and up to 6 days afterward,
- Submit a negative Covid-19 PCR test performed within 48 hours prior to your flight's departure,
- Perform a Covid-19 PCR test upon arrival at Singapore-Changi Airport, and isolate yourself until a negative result is obtained,
- For short stays: have travel insurance that covers Covid-19 related treatment and hospitalization costs up to SGD 30,000, and present proof of insurance in digital or paper format,
- Download the TraceTogether application and create your profile.
Fully Vaccinated & Recovered Travellers Special travel requirements apply to fully vaccinated passengers who have recently tested positive for Covid-19. For these passengers, it is no longer required to present a pre-departure and arrival negative Covid-19 test result. However, they must present: - A full Covid-19 vaccination certificate AND - Present a positive PCR or antigen Covid-19 test result dated at least 7 days, but no more than 90 days, before departure to Singapore. OR - A medical discharge issued by the relevant state authority or licensed medical professional that includes: -Traveler name (as listed on their travel document) -ID number (as listed on their travel document) -Date of birth -Date of infection (at least 7 days, but no longer than 90 days, before departure for Singapore). Keep in mind: - Unvaccinated children under the age of 12 are allowed to travel on VTL flights if they are accompanied by a vaccinated passenger and meet all other VTL travel requirements. They do not need a VTP prior to travel. - Children 2 years old and below are exempt from the PCR test requirement both before and after travel. - All passengers must meet all other standard travel requirements, such as visa applications.
CONNECTION IN SINGAPORE
If you have a connection in Singapore on a flight operated by Air France or a partner airline, you are authorized to travel on a VTL flight if you meet the following conditions:
- Be vaccinated against Covid-19 by a Singapore-approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to your arrival to Singapore,
- Provide an English-language vaccination certificate, in digital or paper format (the EU digital Covid certificate is accepted),
- Submit a negative Covid-19 PCR test performed within 48 hours prior to flight departure.
If the VTL program is suspended, Air France will comply with the authorities' directives and inform our customers of any changes