The price of your ticket breaks down into:
- Price of the trip excluding taxes / carrier surcharge
- Issuance fees
Issuance fees are costs related to the distribution of a ticket. They are applied to each ticket and for all travelers except infants under 2 years old. They are non-refundable. Issuance fees vary depending on:
- Travel type* (short-haul, medium-haul, long-haul flight)
- Travel class
- Ticket price and conditions
- Point of sale** (online, phone, ticket office).
|Ticket purchased on airfrance.se||Ticket purchased by phone||Ticket purchased on Air France ticket office|
|Short-haul flight||No fee||180 SEK||270 SEK|
|Medium-haul flight||No fee||180 SEK||270 SEK|
|Long-haul flight (Voyageur – most economical fare)||No fee||180 SEK||270 SEK|
|Long-haul flight (Voyageur – flexible fare, Alizé, Premium Voyageur, Affaires, La Première)||No fee||180 SEK||270 SEK|
Please note: travel agencies set and apply their own issuance fees for the sale of Air France tickets. These fees vary depending on the travel agency.
* Type of trip:Short-haul: all tickets issued for travel within the same country (excluding flights between metropolitan France and French overseas department and territories) and for travel between Fort-de-France and Pointe-à-Pitre. Medium-haul: all tickets issued for travel within Europe, between Europe and North Africa (Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia) or Israel, and within the Caribbean. Long-haul: any ticket issued for any other trip ** Point of sale: a €7 fee applies when you book online or at a ticket office and choose to finalize your order by phone.